Click here for video: Sunday Worship
- VPC will add an in-person worship opportunity, beginning on Sunday, October 18, for those who are comfortable returning to in-person worship. This additional worship opportunity will meet in the Sanctuary at 10:00 a.m. The Session acknowledges that COVID-19 remains a health concern. Individuals who are not feeling well, those with health concerns and other at-risk individuals are encouraged to worship online.
- THIS IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR VIRTUAL WORSHIP. For those who choose not to return to live worship, VPC will continue recording a worship service on Thursdays. This worship service, available for viewing on Sunday morning, can be accessed online via our web site, Facebook page, or by using the link distributed via email on either Friday or Sunday morning.
- Church meetings and groups will continue to be held virtually, via Zoom.
- Bring an open heart, mind and spirit
- Please pre-register all members of your family who will be attending the service. You can register by calling the church office at (239) 597-5410 during weekday, 9am to 4pm. We need your registration before 3pm on Friday afternoon. We are requesting this information for planning purposes. Attendance without registration will be permitted if our maximum capacity (130) has not been reached.
- Masks will be required
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet apart. Pews are marked to maintain social distancing
- Please use the sliding glass doors at the porte-cochere for entry/exit between outdoors and the Narthex. The sanctuary doors will remain open to minimize contact
- Ushers will seat you and the congregation will be dismissed by row following the postlude
- Specified seating will be available for families and those with disabilities
- There will be no congregational singing, however, we will enjoy soloists
- Bulletins for adults and children will be available and can be taken home or placed in the bins at the exits
- The East and West wings will be closed
- Offering plates will not be passed. Donation boxes will be available at the entrance/exit doors, or you can donate via mail or online
- Restrooms will be open however, please limit to 2 people at a time
During this time, VPC will continue with our “virtual worship.” Weekly services are posted to the “Sermon Library”. The weekly bulletin can also be located on the web site. Click the “Resources” tab, then click “Bulletin.” The bulletins are listed by date and can be printed ahead of time.